1. 1. Spicy Bean Cafe respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1. 2. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. 1. Spicy Bean Cafe will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2. 2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2. 3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
5. 1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5. 2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5. 3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of , www.srilakshmionline.com, its customers or third parties.
5. 4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5. 5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. 1. Spicy Bean Cafe is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
7. 1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. 2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to . We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10. 1. When you visit our website When you come to our website (https://spicybean.com.au/) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyze how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10. 3. Third party sites Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Spicy Bean Cafe is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Apple Pay is designed to protect your information and enable you to choose what you share.
When you are adding a payment card like store, credit, debit, and prepaid cards to Apple Pay, information you provide about your card, and whether certain device settings are enabled may be sent to Apple in order to determine your eligibility to enable Apple Pay. Your device may also evaluate device use patterns (for example, percent time device is in motion, approximate number of calls per week) to help identify fraud. The information evaluated by your device is not shared with Apple in a way that can be linked to you.
Information may also be provided by Apple to your card issuer, payment network, or any providers authorized by your card issuer to enable Apple Pay, in order to determine the eligibility of your card, to set up your card with Apple Pay, and to prevent fraud, including:
• Your credit, debit, or prepaid card number
• The name and billing address associated with your Apple ID, iTunes, or App Store account
• General information about your Apple ID, iTunes, and App Store account activity (for example, whether you have a long history of transactions within iTunes)
• Information about your device and, if using Apple Watch, the paired iOS device (for example, a device identifier, phone number, and the name and model of your device)
• Location at the time you add your card (if you have Location Services enabled)
• Account or device history of adding payment cards
• Aggregated stats relating to the information from payment cards you’ve added or attempted to add to Apple Pay
When you add a card to Apple Pay using a third-party app such as a banking app, the app sends an account or card identifier to your device. This information is used by Apple and your card issuer to determine the eligibility of your card, set up your card with Apple Pay, and to prevent fraud. To help you set up cards that you have, or have recently had, on other devices, Apple stores a card reference with your iCloud account that can be used with the card issuer or payment network to re-add the card after entering the security code. Apple Pay does not store the original credit, debit, or prepaid card number.